Translate

perjantai 18. syyskuuta 2026

Chance Revealed a New Kind of Idea

 

Chance Revealed a New Kind of Idea

There were several empty batteries on my desk. I picked up a battery in my left hand. I placed the positive terminal against my index finger and the negative end against my thumb, so that my fingers formed a conductive loop around the battery.

Something remarkable happened: eight batteries plus three additional batteries appeared to have been recharged through this conductive loop. The batteries became full and powerful again. The charging seemed to occur unnoticed through the conductive loop.

THIS IS WORTH TRYING!

I am very sensitive to electricity and can feel electrical current moving from my fingers toward my brain. I have previously experienced strong electric shocks, which may explain this sensitivity.

If I understand correctly, a new phenomenon has occurred. An electromagnetic field appears to charge batteries efficiently.

This phenomenon may lead to a re-evaluation of magnetic electricity and could potentially be utilized on a wide scale. The flow of magnetic electricity seems to involve very little resistance, making it possible to achieve significant energy benefits.

I have already discussed this with Copilot earlier this evening.

Traditional batteries may eventually be replaced by magnetic components.

Written by: Hannu Warvas
Lohja, Finland






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Saa kommentoida asiallisesti, kiitos.

Tiedemieli

Chance Revealed a New Kind of Idea

  Chance Revealed a New Kind of Idea There were several empty batteries on my desk. I picked up a battery in my left hand. I placed the po...